Astro Jyotish
 

YOUR ARE HERE : astrojyotish > Astrology Reports > Remedial Report

Remedial Astrology Report

The through analysis of a chart lets us know what is benefic and what is malefic . The events which are to occur in ones life are determined. By the use of astrology we are able to know what the future holds for us so that we can plan according to the strength of horoscope. It is a widely known fact that 75% of our destiny is fixed which cannot be changed but the rest of the 25% is free will and by the help of karmas , efforts and remedies one known can modify the effects of the horoscope . The knowledge of remedies is a boon to mankind. Remedies not only help to reduce the malefic effect but also increase the positive effects. The purpose of astrology is to find remedies for our current problems and to avoid future problems. There is a remedy for every problem.
The Remedial report will give an in-depth analysis of all the remedies which can help you to minimize the malefic effect ,increase the positive effect and to achieve the promises you have in your birth chart. These remedies will help in minimizing the bad influence of planets affecting love/marriage, finance, career and social life of a person. We will provide you a remedial report which could contain all or combination of remedies solutions discussed below:

  • Puja: Puja is the act of showing reverence to a god, a spirit, or another aspect of the divine through invocations, prayers, songs, and rituals. Puja help to keep us in harmony with the cosmic forces, thereby removing and overcoming the sorrows of life and bringing spiritual advancement. An essential part of Puja for the devotee is making a spiritual connection with the divine. Know the Best Puja for You?
  • Mantra : Mantra is a syllable or string of syllables, from the Sanskrit language, first found in Hinduism. They are primarily used as spiritual conduits, words and vibrations that instill one-pointed ness in the devotee. Other purposes have included religious ceremonies for accumulating wealth, avoiding danger, or eliminating enemies. Mantras originated in India and are used in accordance with Vedic Astrology. Know the Best Mantra for You?
  • Japa : Japa was a concept of the Vedic sages that incorporates mantras as one of the main forms of worship. It is said that through japa the devotee attains one-pointed ness, or extreme focus, on the chosen deity or principle idea of the mantra. The vibrations of the japas/mantra are considered extremely important, and thus reverberations of the sound are supposed to awaken the prana or spiritual life force and even stimulate chakras according to many Hindu schools of thought.
  • YANTRA : Yantra provides a focal point that is a window into the Absolute. When the mind is concentrated on a single, simple object (in this case a YANTRA), the mental chatter ceases. Know the Best Yantra for You?
  • Gem : Gems are rare stones which are used to provide strength to the weak auspicious planets and to strengthen the already strong planets. For different gems different metals are recommended. Each gem stone has to be worn on it's day after the due puja and chanting of proper mantras. Know the Best Gem for You?
  • Crystals : Crystals enhance the positive energies of the body. Crystals function as transformers and amplifiers of various energies into biological energies that rebalance and re-energize our biological system on the cellular level, as well as our emotional, mental and spiritual levels. They help out in a benefic manner to combat the emotional stress and overcome the low stamina. As the present times are a very stressful and hectic, it becomes difficult for a person to compete with ever-changing aspects of life. For this, a person requires an extra energy boost to achieve above the rest.
  • Fasting : Fasting has been known since ancient times. In fact, there are references to it in the Bible, the Koran, and ancient Chinese and Greek medical texts. Historically, people have fasted as part of religious rituals.

The remedial Report will suggest unique Astrological remedies to solve any obstacles in your life. These remedies are completely self defensive against the evils created by the planets without causing injury in anyway to anyone concerned.

US $48 Rs. 3100/-


Discounted Services

astrojyotish services

Free Services

astrojyotish free services

©2001-2015 Astrojyotish.com. All rights reserved