Vastu for office ensures the smoothness of work in the office premises. Following Vaasthu remedies for offices helps to make sure, that the employees will work efficiently and effectively, proving to be an asset for the company and not a liability. Vastu principles for offices, takes into consideration many factors like proper location of the office, office exteriors in terms of its slope, shape etc, direction in which different departments of the office and the reception are located, position of various electronic gadgets and many more.
Here are some Vaastu tips for offices:
- The seating arrangement of senior executives, managers and directors should be done in Southern, western and southwestern portions of the office.
- Northern and eastern zones would be apt for seating the middle managers. Reserve the northwest portion for the field staff.
- Location of accounts department should be in the southeast direction.
- The right place for reception counter is Northeast portion of the office.
- It is suggested that the staff should work facing the north or east direction.
- Central zone of office premises should be kept empty.
- It is advisable to have a rectangular desk for the owner.
- Boring or tube well installation in the southern direction of the office is not recommended.
- The locations perfect for the pantry are southeast and northwest zones.
- Marketing department should be located in the northwest zone of the office.