To open the gateway of monetary benefits and smooth running of operations, Vastu for shops has come to play the role. Vaasthu advice for shops & showrooms is based on the deep study of various determinants like location of the shop, shop/showroom exteriors like its slope and shape, placement of cash counter, seating position of the owner and the employees, placement of goods and many more.
Here are some Vaastu tips for shops:
- The seating arrangement of the owner should be done in such a manner, that he/she faces east or north direction, while carrying out his/her activities. South and west directions are not recommended, as they are considered to be the source of trouble and loss to the business.
- Square or rectangular shape shop is auspicious.
- Irregular shaped showrooms are likely to cause loss to business.
- While constructing the shop/showroom, make sure that there is no slope towards the main entrance, as it obstructs the path of profits.
- Avoid placing the idols of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi on the right or northeastern corners of the shop.
- For installing the cash counter, choose a place facing north side.
- If You can keep the heavy items in the south west side of the shop.