In the contemporary times, the trend is of consulting a Vastu expert, while selecting a plot, irrespective of the fact that you want to use the plot for residential or commercial construction. Vastu for plot selection goes a long way in keeping away the negative energies, leading to problems of health and finance. Vaasthu advice for plot selection is based on the study of multiple factors like direction of the site, type of soil on the site and many more.
Here are some Vaastu tips for selecting a plot:
- Choose a plot that doesn't have an irregular shape. Square or rectangle shape plot is considered good.
- Avoid buying a plot having cracks.
- A plot that has more length in the east west direction is good for purchasing purpose.
- Vastu does not advice the buying of such a plot that has more of open space in southern portion as compared to the northern side, as it is likely to cause some sort of destruction.
- It is advisable to buy a plot that has the main entrance in the mid-west or in the northern portion of the plot.
- It is not recommended to buy a plot facing the west direction.
- A plot-facing road from all sides is considered auspicious.